- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
- This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend
- For help with your resume and cover letter, visit Career Services website (http://careerservices.nku.edu) to get started, then have them reviewed during walk-in hours (for details, see website).
- If you would like to learn more about interviewing, visit http://careerservices.nku.edu/students/searchresources/InterviewPreparation.html.
- To practice interviewing, schedule a mock interview with Career Services by calling 859-572-5680. Limited appointments are available so please plan ahead.
If you have questions please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859)572-5200.
Northern Kentucky University is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action institution. We embrace inclusiveness, equity, and global awareness in all dimensions of our work and seek excellence through diversity among our students, administrators, faculty, and staff. Application by members of diverse groups is encouraged.
Located seven miles from downtown Cincinnati in an area offering an outstanding quality of life, NKU is a nationally recognized metropolitan university committed to active engagement with the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati region of nearly two million people.
Any candidate who is offered this position will be required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check as mandated by state law.
Northern Kentucky University is a tobacco-free campus.